Wednesday, 18 March 2009

16th March

This was our last day with Freddie there to give us lessons and he had to leave at 10 for the airport so we began early.  We started with separate lessons and I was really pleased with how Xaile went.  I found it much easier to keep him straight.  Luckily my friend Claire had kindly come down yesterday to meet Xaile and so was on had to take some lovely photos for me.




Freddie then helped us a little more with the Spanish Walk which I think had improved even more.


Then we went on to work as a pair again.  It really is the most amazing experience to feel the two horses working so well together.




Then, sadly, and all too quickly our last lesson was over.  It's impossible to say how grateful I am to Freddie for finding this wonderful horse for me and doing such a wonderful job with his schooling over the past few months.


I went home to Oxford for the rest of the day to return on Tuesday with my lorry to take my boy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment