Vicki was brilliant this morning. She helped me do lots of stretches that ended up with me sitting really deep in the saddle. I swung my legs backwards and forward- opposite ways on each side. Then I stuck my arms out horizontally and twisted through 90degrees each way, I found turning to the left much harder, it really pulled at my right hip. Then she had my bend down to touch my foot with the opposite hand.
Then she said to imagine I was looking over a hedge, which made my head and neck higher. Then she pointed out that when my back is in the right position- not leaning back or forwards- I can feel two 'rods' of muscle down my back.
I ended dropping my stirrups two holes!!!! (No photo from afterwards).
| Stupid baggy jumper- makes me look even huger than I am |
All this really helped and all the walking around relaxed Xaile.
Then we worked on bending. It turns out that a lot of my problems STILL stem from my dropping him in my left hand. ARGH!!!
Then the chiro came for Xaile. She commented on quite how much stronger and more muscular he is. And how flexible he is. His pelvis was also twisted to the right. There were a few other small misalignments but nothing much. So, physically he's fine, and it's me blocking him.
No comments:
Post a Comment